To form a democratic, prosperous and peaceful society that guarantees equal development opportunities for all.
To develop socially, economically and politically marginalized communities especially women, youth and children through mobilization, group formation, capacity building, economic empowerment and advocating for their rights and entitlements to ensure development for all.
- Respect - We affirm the dignity, potential and contribution of participants, donors, partners and staff.
- Integrity - We act consistently with our mission, being honest and transparent in what we do and say and accept responsibility for our collective and individual actions.
- Commitment - We work together as a team effectively to serve the larger community.
- Excellence - We constantly accept the challenges to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve greater impact. Thus excellence is not an act but our habit and value.
- Innovativeness - We believe to adapt innovative ideas to fulfill development and transformation gaps.
Our approach is based on the principle of participation and coordination of target community and wants to work hand-in-hand with local activists, local leaders, local partners, and national and international organizations to give women, youth and children the tools they need to improve their lives, families and communities.
Our cross cutting themes:
- Human and institutional development
- Environmental conservation
- Human rights assurance
- Peace and harmony
- Poverty alleviation
- Social and behavioral uplift
Our operational areas:
ABKT operates in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa and FATA.